Need a dish that is portable and delish? Here are 10 recipes that fit the bill.
Invited to a brunch this Spring and need an idea of something that is tasty and easy to transport?
Look no further than these 10 dishes and cocktails that are easy to whip up in advance and even more easy to pop into the car. Don’t forget to pick up flowers, a potted orchid, a beautiful candle or guests towels & soaps for the hostess. You’ll be sure to be invited back for the next party.
Here are ten easy to transport ideas for Easter, a bridal shower, a meal to take to a new parent or just something nice when you are popping by a friend’s to say hello.
5. A large bowl of mixed berries. Serve in a silver bowl with fresh mint. No recipe required.
7. No Bake Key Lime Tiramisu– One of my most popular recipes- make ahead and portable.
8. The Classic Cosmo- pick up these bottles from the hardware store and be a mixology hero .
9. Party Spinach Dip.. with a kick
10. I saved the best for last-