This elegant, but simple, baked chicken dish will soon become a family favorite. Pan-sear chicken breast, then make a velvety sauce with wine, cream cheese, parmesan and heavy cream. Add spinach, top with panko, bake and serve. Dinner in under an hour- because you have to get the kids to soccer practice.
This classic chicken dish can be prepared in just a matter of minutes. The oven does most of the work. Here’s a few ingredients you’ll need to pull it together.
- Flour: Season with salt, pepper and paprika and dredge your chicken in the flour
- Fresh Spinach: Remove the stems from the spinach (if you have time)
- Cream cheese and Parmesan cheese: Makes the sauce extra creamy and flavorful
- White Wine: Any dry white wine. Deglaze the pan with the wine after browning the chicken.
- Heavy cream: because- It’s a cream sauce. You could sub out with full fat coconut milk. But why?
- Panko Bread Crumbs: They add a bit of crunch on this dish- and it just looks fancy pants
I add jarred marinated artichokes to add a little briny flavor to the dish. This is optional, but I think it adds fantastic flavor.