Crazy healthy 7 ingredient
Green Goddess Dressing.
Creamy, decadent- ready in 5 minutes.
GREEN GODDESS DRESSING:
2 cups full fat Greek Yogurt
2 ripe avocados, peeled & pitted
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
3 cups flat leaf/ Italian parsley- washed, stems removed
1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a high power blender. Process until smooth & creamy.
If mixture is too thick, add more lemon juice.
Cranachan- A traditional Scottish dessert of luxurious cream, berries & toasted oats.
1/2 c old fashioned oats
1/4 c light brown sugar
2 TBSP butter
7 oz room temp mascarpone
1 pint heavy whipping cream
2 oz whiskey or Grand Marnier
2 c raspberries or sliced strawberries
mint leaves for garnish
Toast the oats, butter & light bown sugar for 5 minutes over med heat. Set aside to cool.
Whip the mascarpone & cream until soft peaks form. Add in liquer and whip 30 seconds more. Fold cooled oats and berries into cream. Spoon into champagne coupes, sprinkle with more oats, sliced berries & a few mint leaves. Chill overnight if desired.
New chocolate mousse recipe!
Dairy free. Keto. Luscious. Satisfying! Only 5 ingredients
2 cans full fat coconut milk, chilled
2 TBSP Stevia
2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Whipped topping or dark chocolate shavings for garnish, if desired.
Scoop out the white hardened coconut solids from the cans. Save the liquid for another use. Place into the bowl of a mixer. Add stevia and sea salt and whip on high for 2-4 minutes until light & fluffy. Reduce to low speed- add in the vanilla and cocoa powder and mix until blended. Chill 2 hours in serving bowls. Top with 70% dark chocolate shavings or heavy whipped cream if desired.
Top 5 Cocktails of 2021:
5. French 75 ( my personal favorite)
4. The Azalea- the official drink of The Masters
3. Classic Mint Julep
2. Summer Stone fruit Sangria
1. Spiked Chai Lemonade- my take on a John Daly.
Recipes in my stories today.
Top 5 recipes of 2021:
5. Party Spinach Dip
4. Southern Banana Pudding
3. Spicy Shrimp & Soba Noodles
2. Montana Ricotta Toast
1. Breakfast Banana Muffins
Clearly my followers love carbs and bananas!
Like to each recipe in todays stories or in my bio.
Creamy Chicken & Pasta Skillet- perfect comfort food.
Ready in 30 minutes
. 2 whole chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise, pounded thin
. 8 oz linguine
. 1 TBSP olive oil
. 1/2 cup marinated & quartered artichoke hearts- reserve the liquid
. 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, slivered, in oil
. 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
. 3 TBSP tomato paste
. 2 garlic cloves, minced
. 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
. 1 cup heavy cream
. 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
. 1/2 tsp kosher salt
. 1/2 tsp pepper
. 1/2 red pepper flakes
. 1 tsp Italian seasonings
▶️Season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings.
▶️Heat oil in a 12” skillet until shimmering.
▶️Brown chicken on medium high heat for 3 min. Per side. Set aside. ▶️In the same pan, sauté onions in chicken juices & oil. Use a dash of sun dried tomato oil if needed.
▶️Add in garlic, red pepper flakes & tomato paste. Cook 1 minute more.
▶️Add pasta, chicken broth, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes stirring constantly for 5-7 minutes. Add chicken and juices and smother them back into pan. Add in cream & 1-2 TBSP reserved artichoke liquid. ▶️Cook 2 minutes on summer. Stir in cheese. ▶️Cover and simmer on low another 5 minutes. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
Büche De Noël
Chef’s tip: Have all the ingredients at room temperature.
4 eggs, separated
2/3 cup sugar, divided
2 TBSP water
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup cake flour, sifted
3 TBSP cocoa powder
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 tsp kosher salt
3 TBSP powdered sugar, sifted
Preheat oven to 375
1. Grease a 15 x 10 x 1 rimmed baking sheet and line with parchment. Butter & flour the parchment.
2. Beat egg yolks in a large mixing bowl until thick & pale yellow. Add 1/3 cup sugar, beat well until sugar dissolves. Add water & vanilla. Fold in ground almonds, cake flour and cocoa.
3. Beat egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixture until foamy. Add cream of tartar and salt. Beat until stiff peaks form. Add remaining 1/3 cup sugar. Fold into almond batter with a rubber scraper taking care not to deflate the batter.
4. Spread the batter evenly into the baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Sift the powdered sugar onto a clean 15 x 10 dish towel ( flour sack towels work great). When cake is finished, immediately loosen the edges from the pan with a knife. Turn out onto the sugared towel. Peel off the parchment paper. Roll the cake & towel up together. Let rolled cake cool on a wire rack while you make the filling.
5. Unroll the cake, remove towel. Spread the cake with the whipped cream filling ( see how to in comments). Cut a 2 inch diagonal slice from the cake roll. Place cake on your serving platter and tuck strips of parchment just under the sides of the cake to collect excess frosting.
6. Position the cut slice of cake along the side of the main roll to resemble a tree knot.
7. Spread the chocolate buttercream frosting all over the cake. Trim the ends to reveal the spiral of whipped cream. Remove parchment strips.
8. Chill for 1 hour. Score with a fork the cake to create bark lines. Garnish with meringue toadstools, chocolate truffles or chocolate shavings.
9. Chill at least 2 hours.